A variety of resources are available to the editorial news media and our exhibitors to assist in actively promoting MIWC.
We provide editorial media with a variety of pre-show and onsite services, including:
Show news, logos, photos and other information.
Media badge that allows access to all media services.
Newsroom with work areas and access to exhibitor press kits and other information
Support the Show
We invite interested media to become Supporting Publications of the show by participating as a media partner. To better fit your needs, this program offers several levels of participation in exchange for advertising space in your eligible water-related publication(s). Options include exhibit space, e-directory, a special listing on the official show website and much more. If you have a publication specific to the water industry and would like to discuss this promotional opportunity, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Show media badges are available to editorial members of the media.
General Guidelines for Obtaining a Media Badge
Media Registration opens with General Attendee Registration.
Working Media Status
Please include verification of working media status representing a news organization/outlet for your form to be processed. Examples include a current business card or masthead page with your name and name of the publication. Freelance/contract journalists or photographers should submit a note on company stationery from the publication or media outlet that has assigned them to cover the shows. Media registrations will not be processed without proof of media status.
Exhibitors who are media representatives and need a media badge to access the newsroom and its services should also register as media. To register please email to email@example.com with the subject titled Media badges
Supported by the Ministry of Water, Land and Natural resources Association, WLA2019 aims to bridge the gap, engaging Government, Water Utilities, Industry and Research Institutes (quadruple helix partnership) to spotlight NRW challenges faced by Asian Utilities, sharing of country experiences, and learn how to achieve successful NRW reduction through embracing transformation. Discover how to secure the future, what the latest innovative technologies available are, and much other knowledge sharing and networking opportunities throughout the event As the WLA rotates through cities and countries each event has extra emphasis on issues of speciﬁc interest to the region. The 2019 edition, taking place in Kuala Lumpur, will have a key focus on NRW reduction for developing countries, disaster resilience and sustainability. Here is where NRW experts meet, network, and share their experiences and explore the latest opportunities and technologies.
EXHIBIT DATES & HOURS
WLA 2019 is set for October 01 through October 03, 2019 from 10.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs at the Malaysia International Trade and Exhibition Centre, Kuala Lumpur. WLA is held alongside with Malaysia International Water Convention 2019, one of the leading water tradeshows in Malaysia.
WLA’s focus on Water 4.0 will bring together scientists, engineers, governmental representatives, international aid agencies, technology innovators and utility companies from around the world to share the most relevant water-related topics and issues for discussion, and presents the latest products, innovations and solutions and technologies for the water industry.
The Public Sector
- Ministers and Political Leaders
- Governors and Mayors
- Senior Officers from City, Provincial, Central and National Governments
The People Sector
- Academics and Researchers
- Young Water Professionals
- NRW Professionals
- Associations and Societies
- International Organisations & Non-Governmental Organisations
The Private Sector
- Urban Water System professionals
- Drinking Water & Potable Reuse solutions
- Water Utility Management providers
- Data Analysts, Information Systems and Technology Professionals
- Engineering and Construction Professionals
- Water Management and Control Solution Providers
- Equipment & Measuring instrument Manufacturers
- Wastewater treatment & Construction Providers
- Benchmarking Water & Wastewater Service
- Billing Systems
- Database Management Systems
- District Metering Systems
- Education & Training
- Flow Meters
- Integrated Information Management Systems
- Intelligent Pumping Systems
- Leakage Detection and Control Technologies
- Modelling Tools & Solutions (SCADA, GIS, Hydraulic Modelling System etc)
- Monitoring and Control Systems
- Network Data Management Systems
- Network Rehabilitation Solutions
- Noise Loggers
- NRW Consultants
- Pressure Control and Management Systems
- Pipes, Pumps and Valves
- Pipeline and Asset Management Systems
- Real Time Information Systems
- Trenchless Technology
- Water Meters
- Water Distribution Network Analysis Systems
- Water Utility Companies