WLA 2019 is looking for contributions under the conference theme and sessions topics to present global best practice, advances in fundamental science, innovative research, policy developments, and solutions to challenges faced by water professionals worldwide. Presenting is a valuable opportunity to meet members of the community of world-leading water professionals.
- Closing Date of Submission: 31 May 2019
- Notification to Presenters: 30 June 2019
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 31 July 2019
How to Submit
- Submission page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=miwc2019 and select the NRW Track.
- You will be notiﬁed via email of any acceptance or rejection of your abstract submission.
- If you have any queries or problems with abstract submission, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
Abstract Submission guidelines
- Abstracts should be submitted online by 31st May 2019.
- All submitted abstracts will undergo Technical Committee’s review.
- Abstracts should be in English.
- Abstracts should be in PDF format to be uploaded to the online system.
- The text length should be from 250 to 500 words.
AIS SYABAS team at work (Credit Echologics – A Mueller Technologies Company)
Surge Anticipating Valve in Malaysia (Credit Singer Valves Inc.)
- Presenters of accepted abstracts must be registered as a conference participant.
- Each author can submit up to 2 abstracts as presenting or the corresponding author.
- Abstracts shall not be edited after 31st July 2019.
- Presenters shall submit powerpoint presentations by 31st July 2019.
- The organisers reserve the right to publish abstracts in our conference handbook, conference announcements, and event website.
- The organisers reserve the right to publish the author’s powerpoint presentation, where participants will be given a web link for download.
- Powerpoint slides may be edited before distribution to participants. The presenter may edit powerpoint slides by 5th October 2019. Please inform the organisers during the event should you wish to edit your powerpoint slides before distribution.
Phone: +60 3 6140 6666
Whatsapp: +6012 3217345